I am over here today....

"Cocoa" asked me to contribute to her month of "Celebrating the Family" (check out all of the posts if you get a minute...you won't regret it) with the topic on "How to Teach Our Children Love".  I share a story about my Dad that has always meant a lot to me.

You can check it out HERE

Hope this find's you all having a great day!




I love this guy!
Pin It

Jenny (September 21, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

That was a beautiful post Hannah. What a blessing your dad must be to your children as well as you!

Britta (September 21, 2010 at 5:19 PM)  

Very nice Hannah. I loved that!

Chocolate on my Cranium (September 21, 2010 at 5:36 PM)  

Your post was wonderful, Hannah! Thank you so much for writing and telling us about your wonderful father.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.