A Little Hint...

I've been up to some pretty exciting things here in the studio.



I am just in brainstorming mode now. Unfortunately, I don't think either design will be a part of the final product.  Ah well, it's always fun to get away from the computer and paint. More info to come!
Pin It

thenestingspot (February 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM)  

How exciting! And what beautiful designs. Too bad they won't be part of the final product, but I am sure that means that whatever will, will be even more beautiful...if that's possible. What a great idea for a paper doll coloring book.

Alisha Shaw (February 21, 2012 at 12:39 PM)  

These are darling! I can't wait to see what you do!

Katie Lewis (February 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM)  

I love these designs. They're so pretty and classic.

Julia (March 3, 2012 at 2:13 PM)  

Oh dear...we need one of these! So sweet and i can't wait until you have them in stock!! You are so super talented!

~Julia

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.